Monday, October 18, 2010

Preseason Perspective

The Utah Jazz are undefeated through six preseason games (not saying a whole lot, but it is the first time in franchise history they've done so.) From the looks of things, the team is starting to come together somewhat. Al Jefferson has been playing very well, especially in the last three games. CJ Miles has looked good, although Jerry Sloan still likes to rag on him.

I'm just excited that the Jazz beat the Lakers 99-94 Sunday night at the Staples Center. Granted, it is still preseason, but I'll take a victory over L.A. whenever I can.

I can't wait for the season to start! NBA is just around the corner, and you gotta love it baby!

2 comments:

Jan-the-man said...

Johnny, now that I'm not in Utah anymore, I'm going to have to depend on your blog to keep me up to date with the Jazz. Don't let me down!

Johnny Allred said...

Oh I will. You can count on me, when it comes to sports news. Nothing else.